Illegal Heavy Mineral Or Illegal Beach Mining By VV Minerals Is An Obvious Joke Says VV Mineral Vaikundarajan

illegal-heavy-mineral-miningOn the words of a local Turicorin collector a twenty-years-old company VV Minerals India gets pulled up for alleged illegal heavy mineral mining and illegal beach mining. However, the company’s market position, knowledge and track record paints quite a different picture.

When facing the music for an alleged illegal beach mining claim, S Vaikundarajan of VV Mineral makes it amply clear that the matter is of sabotage and not a scam.

VV Minerals India has been active in the mining industry even before it became a lucrative industrial option and thus the need for illegal heavy mineral mining seems out of place.

Illegal beach mining might be an option for those company that are trying to collect capital top further their business interest.

However, activities such as illegal heavy mineral mining are a sure shot way for a company enjoying the stature of an industry forerunner, of self sabotage. Who in their right mind would want to do that, asks VV Mineral Vaikundarajan.

VV Minerals India or Vaikundarajan would do nothing to sabotage their own position and industrial forwardness with something as volatile as an illegal beach mining scam.

Vaikundarajan elaborates, “We work in various parts of the country and the effort it would take for us to conduct illegal activities and keep them covered is not worth the effort. We would rather direct that energy and resource to bettering our company’s progress.”

And yet VV Minerals continues to be blamed for the alleged illegal heavy mineral mining scam.


VV Mineral Believes India Is In Dire Needs Of Intervention In Mining Related Policies

VV Mineral

The heavy mineral industry is still in its nascent stages in India and thus the forerunning mining export company, VV Mineral believes that policy intervention is the only way to give a positive push to the heavy mining industry in India.

VV Minerals India is a company that has been forerunning the mining export operations in India in a commercial capacity.

They have been working towards making the industry a more acceptable and at the same time a flourishing one.

VV Mineral mines and exports, necessary heavy minerals such as rutile, zircon, illimenite and garnet. They were the first ever company to receive a license for commercial mining the late 1980’s.

VV Mineral is of the strong opinion that there is a demand and supply mismatch for heavy minerals. We are home to almost 25-28% of the entire reserves of heavy minerals in the world.

Yet, we do not tap into these resources as much as other countries with a much lesser concentration of heavy minerals.

Sand mining for heavy minerals is one of the must sustainable forms of mining as only 20% of the total sand collected is reared and extracted. The remainder 80% is back filled on the beaches and river banks.

The lack of sufficient policies and power are causing several setbacks such as

  • Delay in approval of mining concessions
  • Delay in mining plan approvals
  • Delay in CRZ clearances
  • Delay in Environmental clearances

The laws that currently exist to protect the coastal processing units do not take into the account the needs and demands of the heavy mineral mining industry.

The government does not offer any substantial export incentives to the heavy mineral mining sector and has a highly restrictive import policy.

The VV Minerals believes that an exhaustive policy intervention will be for the greater good of the Indian economy as well as the heavy mineral mining industry.

For more information click the Link of Indian Express article.

I Will Fight The False Claims Of The Illegal Beach Mining In The Supreme Court As Well- VV Mineal Vaikundarajan

S Vaikundarajan and VV Minerals India a mining company that has been the forerunner of the industry in India since the 1980’s. However, both the company and the owner have been brought under the scanner after an alleged of claim of illegal beach mining.